Terms & conditions
For our grant awards
- Grants must be used for the purpose(s) for which they were given (as stated in the Trust’s acceptance letter) and should not be used for any other purpose.
- If the grant has not been taken up for whatever reason within six months of the date of the acceptance letter, it will automatically lapse unless the Trust has agreed in writing to the delay.
- If your grant covers a period in excess of one year we would ask for a report at six month intervals from the date of the acceptance letter.
- If your grant is for a period of less than a year we would expect a report no later than six months from the date of the acceptance letter, or as specified in that letter.
- Please note that reports should include an evaluation of your work.
- You are also required to submit to the Trust a report as soon as possible after completion of the project; we suggest that you make a note against the appropriate date in your diary or calendar to avoid this being overlooked. Pease note that failure to provide a report could disqualify your organisation from submitting further applications.
- Please be efficient about banking your cheque. If it is not banked within one month of its date, the cheque may not be re-issued.
- The Trustees reserve the right to impose such additional terms and conditions in relation to individual grants as they shall see fit and as circumstances dictate. Furthermore the Trustees reserve the right to vary these general terms and conditions from time to time as they see fit.
- The Trustees are not inclined to offer grants for periods in excess of three years.
- By Applying for a grant you accept the terms of the Data Protection Statement.